Portoken Contracted Ownership Transfer
-The Portoken contract, with a contract ownership delay time of minimum 48 hours, has been transferred to the Hashed Time Lock Contract (HTLC).
-In this context, only the Hashed Time Lock Contract (HTLC) will be responsible for all transactions on the Portoken contract.
*Hashed Time Lock Contract
The hashed time lock contract has a Multi-Signature Wallet managed by 3 EOA Wallets (Founder of Portoken, Portoken Finance, WeCare Labs). Multi-signature wallet works with ⅔ combination approval system for all operations.
Anyone can perform transactions scheduled by the proposer on the hashed time lock contract after 48 hours of approval.
Ownership of the hashed time lock contract is also transferred to the contract itself.
*How It Works?
1) Proposer (Multisig) creates an update proposal. (ex: update burn fee, upgrade contract, ..)
2) The proposal is confirmed by at least 2 EOA wallets defined in the Multisignature Wallet
3) The proposal is scheduled in the Hashed Time Lock Contract to run after 48 hours.
4) After 48 hours, anyone can execute the waiting proposal operation.
5) Contract operation is executed.
Hashed Time Lock Contract:
Multi-signature Wallet: https://bscscan.com/address/0xd180f598c281a1B6AEa81Fc7A1268017a7D1EF5E
* EOA: Externally Owned Account